Cremation Code of Ethics
Berge-Pappas-Smith Chapel of the Angels takes our responsibility of caring for those who have passed very seriously. Therefore, we hold ourselves to an enhanced code of ethics in how we operate our mortuary and cremation services. We believe:
- We are unique in that our crematory is secured and owned by the Smith Family. This means that your loved one never leaves our care unlike other funeral homes or Cremation Societies
- In dignity and respect in the care of the deceased, as we compassionately care for the living who survive them as we explore ways to memorialize the life of their loved one.
- That our funeral home provides a superior cremation service while creating and maintain an atmosphere of respect at all times;
- That the upmost care is taken in the appointment of our crematory staff members, any of whom must not, by conduct or demeanor, bring the crematory or cremation into disrepute;
- And that those families we serve are given all the choices and opportunities to memorialize and commemorate their loved one in an unique and personalized fashion, by creating a custom/specialized service for all ethnic and religious backgrounds.
We think this Code of Ethics will help you and your family during your time of loss. As a family-owned, service oriented, funeral home since 1913, we provide an elite level of care and compassion in our work each and every day.